Quotes from EES-SIYAKHA clients and workshop delegates
"EES-SIYAKHA has done EE and Transformation projects for three of our companies: Smiths Plastics, Automould and Hesto Harnessess. The training and facilitation received by all managers and EE Committees have contributed in shaping our HR culture and improved our productivity. EES-SIYAKHA has assisted our companies in aligning our EE strategy to our BBBEE Strategy. As a result our companies have managed to meet our customers' BBBEE requirements.
In light of the above and as part of our business strategy, our EXCO has taken a decision to retain EES-SIYAKHA to assist with the management of EE, BBBEE and Transformation projects."
Adv Sbu Ngcobo,
"We would hereby like to confirm the excellent services rendered by EES-SIYAKHA during the past months in regard to the revision of the NWU’s EE Plan as well as a general HR Best Practice audits. During this process EES-SIYAKHA assisted the NWU by means of well-structured training programmes for management and other key stakeholders to empower them to strategically plan the way forward for EE at the NWU. This included facilitation of various key aspects of the amended EE Act, as well as the Regulations to the Act, specifically in regard to the drafting of the EE Plan as well as effective consultation on, and monitoring of numerical and non-numerical targets."
Zaan Strydom, EE Specialist: NWU
EES-SIYAKHA is a Level 2
Consulting and Facilitation Services
Turning Employment Equity Transformation to your Business Advantage
We empower our clients to achieve effective transformation by attaining equitable representation of suitably qualified persons (as required by the EE Act), whilst raising the level of Human Capital Management practice. This in turn contributes to an increase in organisational performance, sustainability and shareholder value.
Our thorough and in-depth approach is based on our expert knowledge of EE Transformation and Human Capital Best Practice, and many years of practical experience and application.
|We focus on:
- Setting up of EE Committees/Forums and EE Management Structures.
- Assistance with D-G Reviews.
- Development of a comprehensive EE Transformation Policy and Procedure.
- Assistance in Institutionalising the management of EE using specially designed Reporting Templates.
- Training of EE Committees/Forums,
EE Management Structures, Line Managers to get their buy-in.
- Facilitated EE Audits workshops of organisations' HR Policies, Procedures, Practices, to identify barriers to the advancement of persons from designated groups.
- Facilitation of meaningful EE Plans.
- Conducting of EE Audits to identify of gaps between existing and Best HR Practice.
- EE Report Submission workshops to assist organisations to complete the EE Report correctly.
- Risk Analysis in relation to both EE compliance and implementing EE strategically.
- EXCO edification and understanding of the Business Case for strategic EE transformation.
We also offer:
- A retainer service to assist companies on an ongoing basis with the management and facilitation of their EE Process.
- Equity Pro, a unique software EE Goal setting and management application.
- Facilitation of achievable EE Goals in line with BEE Targets and the requirements of the EE Act using Equity Pro.
- Facilitation of an EE Goals Setting and Management Policy, setting out how EE Goals are to be set and managed.
- Facilitation of Best EE Practice Strategies, inclusive of the scoping of the Project, Framework, Structures and Road Map.
Employers will require a diverse range of expertise to implement both EE and BEE effectively, which will ordinarily not be available in-house.
EES-SIYAKHA has identified the different fields of expertise that its clients may require for the effective implementation of EE and BEE and, through its highly competent network of experts, offers consulting services in each such field. We offer:
- Diversity Management workshops aimed at enabling an organisation to deal effectively and strategically with diversity issues, and to position itself to take advantage of change and the diversity of its workforce.
- Disability Access audits that provide detailed analysis of the disability access of any building, site, establishment, facility, etc. carried out with reference to all relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Disability Equity workshops to help organisations use disability integrated processes that are efficient and fair, emphasizing the need for a sound Disability EE Policy.
- Services, founded on a Best Practice approach, with regard to all specialist aspects of EE transformation, such as
- HIV/Aids Management
- Gender Mainstreaming/Awareness