Functionality and Features
- Web-based and easy to follow and apply.
- Step-by-step guide to calculating EE Goals in respect of each different race and gender group for each Level, based on the requirements of the EE Act and EE Best Practice.
- Facilitates consideration of all relevant factors, including BEE EE Targets, the EAP or other applicable “Pool of Suitably Qualified Persons” when setting EE Goals.
- Provides a selection of “Pools of Suitably Qualified Persons” that can be applied to different Levels and/or Sub-Pools within Levels.
- Regularly updates data on different “Pools” and their distribution per race and gender.
- Guides users on deciding on
- The creation of Sub-Pools within a Level
- Relevant “Pool of Suitably Qualified Persons”
- An appropriate Goal for each level.
- Once a Black Goal % has been selected, automatically calculates Goals for each Race and Gender Group according to selected Pool’s demographic distribution.
- Separate functionality for the capturing of data and setting of EE Goals and Targets in respect of Persons with Disabilities.
- Facilitates factoring in and calculation of
- anticipated growth or shrinkage
- expected attrition rate
- the number of expected retirees
- the number of expected promotions
- the % male and female proportionality
- the % of vacancies to be targeted for Blacks
- the amount of space that has to be created for Blacks
- Allows users to “play around” with different EE Goals and capture scenarios for presentation to Top Management.
- Facilitates calculation of EE Targets for each year of the EE Plan that can be copied into each applicable year’s EE Report.
- Automatically calculates:
- The BEE EE score for each level in respect of your Starting, Current, EE Goal and EE Target Profile against both 2007-12 and 2012-2017 BEE EE Targets.
- The Gap between Current Profile and EE Goal in respect of each race and gender group.
- Gap is used to inform appointments and manage the achievement of EE Goals.
- Ensures that the right race and gender groups are targeted.
- Facilitates regular updating of:
- Your Current Profile.
- Gap between Current Profile and Goal in respect of each race and gender group.
- Facilitates identification of how much space needs to be created to meet EE Goals.
- Facilitates identification of candidates for succession planning and their preparation for future vacant position.
- Serves as an EE Tracking tool.