Intended for large and multisite companies that want to set and manage for subsidiaries/divisions/departement/operations.
- Aimed at the EE/Transformation Manager of Groups that give their subsidiaries/divisions autonomy in the management of their EE but wish to obtain an overview of the Group’s overall EE Goals and progress made in achieving them.
- For use by the EE/Transformation Manager at Head Office or Group level.
- Has all the features Equity Pro has to offer, including the creation of Sub-Pools, the setting and management of EE Goals, and the facilitation of workforce planning and talent preparation in respect of positions that are anticipated to become vacant.
- Where it has Divisional Modules (in respect of Divisions/Subsidiaries, etc.) that make up the Group, it can import the Goals set by them as well as the expected growth/shrinkage, expected attrition, retirements and promotions used by them in setting their Goals.
- Facilitates the Group’s Workforce Planning and Talent Preparation based on that of each Divisional Module, which in turn is based on its Branch Modules, informed by the variables used by them.
- Can compare each Division’s Start Month Profile, EE Goals, Current Month Profile, Current Gaps (and in respect of PWD) and BEE Scores, with that of the Group, as well as their respective Aggregates.
- Aimed at enabling the organisation to manage and track its EE Numerical Goals at Divisional/Subsidiary/Business Unit/Regional Office level.
- Inherits whatever “Sub-Pools” have been set up in the Group Module.
- Where it has Branches Modules (in respect of Business Units/Branches/Departments that make up the Division), it can import the Goals set by them as well as the expected growth/shrinkage, expected attrition, retirements and promotions used by them in setting their Goals.
- Facilitates the Division’s Workforce Planning and Talent Preparation based on the positions that are anticipated to become available in the Division based on that of each Branch Module, informed by its variables used in setting Goals.
- Can compare each Branch Modules’ Start Month Profile, EE Goals, Current Month Profile, Current Gaps (and in respect of PWD) and BEE Scores, with that of the Division, as well as their respective Aggregates.
- Aimed at enabling the organisation to manage and track its EE Numerical Goals in the Business Units/Branches/Departments, etc. that make up the Division.
- Inherits whatever “Sub-Pools” or talent streams have been set up in the Group Module.
- Facilitates workforce planning and talent preparation based on its expected growth or shrinkage/attrition rates, retirements and promotions.
Intended for single site users and smaller companies.
- Equity Pro Report
- Facilitates the setting of realistic and achievable EE Goals for both B-BBEE and EE purposes, and completing of your EEA2 and EEA4 Reports for Submission to the DoL.
- Equity Pro Report and Manage
- Also manages the entire EE Goals process moving forward, to ensure that the Goals are achieved.
- Using Sub-Pools
- Further facilitates the selection of Sub-Pools per Level to accommodate the setting of Goals for positions that have different entry level requirements/qualifications in a Level, and for which different (appropriate) Statistical Data Pools of persons with such different qualifications can be used in setting EE Goals.
- Talent Preparation
- Further facilitates the management of your Workforce Planning and preparing your Talent for positions that will become vacant, and will be able to identify.
- Equity Pro Plus
- Incorporates all of the above functions.
©EQUITY PRO (PTY) LTD 2011 | Last updated on :
Sunday, 3 May, 2020 21:44