Many companies grapple with the setting of EE Goals that will satisfy the “equitable representation” requirement of the EE Act and also result in a SA Black Goal for B-BBEE purposes. Are they the same or are they different? Can one set EE Targets for BEE purposes and at the same time EE Goals for EE purposes? How does one do this?
Furthermore, the setting of realistic and achievable EE Goals and Targets is extremely challenging and requires careful planning. It can be a complex and time-consuming task, ordinarily beyond the reach of most employers, and even EE and BEE consultants.
Equity Pro Report solves this headache as well as enabling you to complete your EEA2 and EEA4 Reports effortlessly all by yourself!
What will Equity Pro Report do for my organisation?
- Ensure that your EE Numerical Goals are:
- Aligned to your B-BBEE requirements.
- Set, for each race and gender Group, in accordance with the “equitable representation” of the suitably qualified persons requirement of the EE Act.
- Reduce the risk of your organisation being fined the greater of R1.5m or 2% of turnover for not having an EE Plan that meets the “equitable representivity” requirements of the EE Act or not submitting an EE Report timeously.
- Facilitate and ease the completion of your EEA2 and EEA4 reports without the additional cost of using a consultant.