Strategic EE Transformation
Turning Employment Equity Transformation to your Business Advantage
EES-SIYAKHA is the leading strategic EE transformation consultancy in South Africa. EES-SIYAKHA’s expertise, know-how, skills, methodologies and tools are built on 18 years of focusing on turning EE transformation to its clients’ business advantage.
|Features of EES-SIYAKHA’s approach
- Proper scoping of our clients’ EE transformation strategy and road map, using sound business principles.
- An EE Transformation Framework Model setting out how EE transformation is going to be managed, including the establishment of an EE Management Structure.
- The setting of realistic and achievable EE Goals, based on proper Workforce Planning principles, in line with B-BBEE EE Targets and EE Act requirements, using a unique software application, Equity Pro.
- The strategic barrier analysis (Section 19(a) of the Act) of Employment Policies, Procedures, Practices and the Working Environment.
- The development of practical and implementable (affirmative) action steps in the EE Plan, which will create the optimal enabling environment necessary of effective EE transformation.
- Customised tools and applications to measure and assess clients’ implementation of their EE transformation, including an option for clients to acquire Equity Pro, which facilitates EE Goals management.
- High-level and structured training and support, which ensure that all EE role players understand and perform their tasks.
EES-SIYAKHA is a Level 2 B-BBEE Contributor
||ENQUIRIES ABOUT EQUITY PRO AND OUR CONSULTING SERVICES
E-mail Mathe Peete or phone Mathe on