EEA2 and EEA4 Reporting made easy
and EE Act Amendments update
This workshop is aimed at showing you how to set EE Goals that will satisfy the “equitable representation” requirement of the EE Act, and to complete your EEA2 and EEA4 Reports.
The workshop will also cover how the EE Act is going to change, significantly increasing the risk of not complying fully with all of its provisions.
At the end of the workshop delegates will, at their option, be shown a unique software tool, Equity Pro Report, that will assist them to set EE Goals effortlessly and seamlessly complete their EEA2 and EEA4 Reports.
Who should attend this workshop?
HR Officers and Administrators
ERP/IT Personnel Custodians
Anyone involved in the collection of data and/or preparation and submission of EEA2 Reports
Course outcomes include
- The scheme of the EE Act and the objectives of the EEA2 and EEA4 Reports
- Legislative requirements with regard to EE Reporting
- Job Grading, its relevance to determining Occupational Levels
- Knowledge and the ability to
- Determine Levels in the absence of an EEA9 recognised, or any, Job Evaluation system
- Allocate your employees into the correct EEA9 Levels if you have a Job Evaluation system that is not Paterson
- Set EE Goals according to the Equitable Representation requirements of the EE Act
- Determine your EE Targets
- Calculate Income Differentials
- Complete your EEA2 and EEA4 Reports
- Complete and submit EEA2 and EEA 4 Reports on-line
- Full comprehension of the EE Act Amendments and their potential consequenc