The new EEA4 now indirectly requires Designated Employers to have a policy in place to address and close the vertical gap between the highest and lowest paid employees in its workforce.
This workshop deals with the following aspects:
- The new EEA4 requirements
- The rationale behind the new EEA4 and what Government is trying to achieve
- What determines the vertical Gap
- What are the options available to a Designated Employers to close the Vertical Gap?
- The role of Management in the formulation of this Policy
- What should be included in such a policy