The development of meaningful AA Measures that are going to accelerate EE transformation in the workplace and advance the achievement of Sector Targets
A designated Employer’s AA Measures is potentially the biggest gamechanger in bringing about transformation in the workplace and increasing an employer’s Management Control score on the B-BBEE scorecard.
For them to have any impact on Workplace Transformation they need to meet two important criteria.
The first is that they are required to remove the barriers to the advancement of persons from designated identified in the Section 19 Analysis. The second is that they should adhere to the SMART principle, namely specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time bound. They further need to meet the requirements of the EE Act and Regulations.
This webinar will address all the above issues and empower you to draw meaningful AA Measures for your next EE Plan.
- Participants’ AA Measures challenges and expectations.
- Understanding what an employer needs to do in practice to comply.
- Record keeping for DoL visits or reviews.
- What DoL Inspectors will be looking out for.
Attendance Certificates will be issued and the cost of the workshop can be claimed as Skills Development and Procurement points for
EES-SIYAKHA is a Level 2 B-BBEE Contributor.
- Participants are emailed all relevant training materials before and after the webinar.
- Zoom meeting invitations will be sent out before the start of the class.
- Breakout rooms are used for the conducting of exercises.
- Links to recordings of sessions will be sent to participants after each webinar.
Who should attend?
- HR Directors
- EE Managers
- Transformation Managers
- HR Managers
- EE Coordinators
- EE Forum/Committee Members
About your presenter
Adv. JAN MUNNIK is the founder and Managing Director of EES-SIYAKHA. Jan has specialised in EE for the past 21 years and is regarded as one of the leading experts in EE transformation in South Africa. He has delivered papers at many conferences on EE and BEE and related topics and consults to several leading blue chip organisations and Government institutions.