Select the event from the menu below. To select multiple options, hold the Control button (or Command on Mac) while clicking. This will add a highlight effect to the choices you’ve selected.
The sections indicating a REQUIRED field are compulsory! If you do not complete these compulsory sections your booking cannot be processed.
Terms and Conditions of Sale for Training Courses/Workshops and Webinars
- Multi-delegate Discounts
EES-SIYAKHA offers the following discounts on the registration fees in the event of more than one delegate from the same organisation registering for a course, workshop or webinar:
- 2 delegates: 10%
- 3 delegates: 15%
- 3 delegates: 20%
- 4 or more delegates: 25%.
Please note, payment, or proof thereof must be received by no later than 08h30 on the day prior to the course/workshop/webinar unless prior arrangements have been made.
Delegates will not be permitted entry unless payment has been made or alternate arrangements have been made.
Links to recordings of a webinar and the relevant slides will be sent to the participant once full payment for the webinar has been affected.
- Cancellations by delegates
EES-SIYAKHA reserves the right to:
- Charge 10% of the fee for a cancellation five working days prior to the workshop
- Charge 25% of the fee for a cancellation five working days prior to the workshop.
- Charge 50% of the fee for a cancellation three working days prior to the workshop.
- Charge 100% of the fee should no written notification be received
Regrettably there will be no refund for a cancellation two working days or less prior to the workshop. However, a substitute will be welcome to attend provided that timeous notification is given.
‘No shows’ on the dates of the workshop are still liable for the full payment. This clause also applies where we have received your registration form, invoiced you and awaiting your payment.
- Cancellation and change of dates of course/workshop/webinar by EES-SIYAKHA
EES-SIYAKHA reserves the right to:
- Change the date or cancel a course/workshop/webinar due to a lack of demand without liability
- Offer further alternative dates for its courses, workshops or webinar in the event of a course, workshop or webinar attracting an unmanageable number of registrations, so as to ensure that that only a manageable number of delegates attend the course/ workshop/ webinar with whom the presenter can interact effectively.
Should a course, workshop or webinar be cancelled, and payment has been received, EES-SIYAKHA undertakes to refund 100% of any monies received in the event of an alternative date for the course, workshop or webinar not being offered.
EES-SIYAKHA is not liable for any transportation or accommodation costs incurred related to the prospective attendance of an event that does not go ahead on the advertised date.
- Delegates contact details and POPI Act
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you agree to your personal data being captured by EES-SIYAKHA and being used to send you notifications via email of upcoming courses that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of these email notifications at any time quickly and permanently by clicking the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of any emails received by you from EES-SIYAKHA, or notifying EES-SIYAKHA separately by way of email sent to email@example.com.
Should you be unable to attend, we will accept your written cancellation by no later than 7 working days prior to the start of the workshop, in which event a cancellation fee of 25% will be charged. Thereafter, we regret we are unable to refund any fees, although in such cases we would be happy to welcome a colleague who would substitute your attendance or keep the credit for a following workshop with the same monetary value. Please note that the cancellation fee of 25% will still apply in such event. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing. ‘No shows’ on the dates of the workshop are still liable for the full payment. This clause also applies where we have received your registration form, invoiced you and awaiting your payment.
- EES-SIYAKHA is not liable for any transportation or accommodation costs incurred related to the prospective attendance of an event that does not go ahead on the advertised date, in the absence of written confirmation from EES-SIYAKHA of the course proceeding on the relevant date (which will be furnished upon request in such event).