Welcome to Equity Pro
An advanced online Employment Equity Planning and Monitoring Tool that factors in all relevant aspects.
Your company is obliged to set BEE-aligned EE goals in accordance with the EE Act.
The attainment of the EE goals you set requires careful planning and vigilant monitoring of performance against a number of criteria. In a larger company or group of companies, with multiple subsidiaries, branchesand divisions, this can be an especially complex and time-consuming task.
Equity Pro is an online tool developed to provide companies with a scalable set of modules to plan and manage the entire EE Goals process.
Easy to use and designed from the ground up to match the requirements of the EE Act, Equity Pro handles the potentially complicated calculations for you, in the background.
All you do is enter all your relevant data and desired goals and follow the online instructions. Equity Pro calculates if these goals are achievable.
Equity Pro’s Benefits
- Makes EE Goal setting and management easy.
- Saves time and reduces EE Act compliance cost.
- Different modules for different levels and sizes of organisations that gives management ownership of EE across groups of companies, their divisions/business units, and their departments.
- Facilitates the importation of monthly Workforce Profile data to present users with ‘real time’ data that enable the identification of the most underrepresented race and gender group in any Occupational Level that needs to be targeted for appointment when a vacancy arises.
- Facilitates Workforce Planning and Talent Preparation.
- Workforce Profile data, EE Goals, Annual EE Targets and Income Data exportable into EEA2, EEA4, EEA12 and EEA13 Forms.
The Business Case for using Equity Pro
The Legal Environment
The EE Act requires a designated employer (who employs more than 50 employees) to redress disadvantages experienced by designated groups in their employment so as to ensure their equitable representation in all occupational levels in the workplace.
To achieve such objective, a designated employer must develop an EE Plan, including the setting of Numerical Goals (aimed at achieving equitable representation) in respect of each occupational level, and for Persons With Disabilities (“PWD”).
An organisation needs to, in the setting of EE Goals for Blacks, not only decide on the % Black Goal and the anticipated growth/shrinkage, but also on what relevant statistical data pool needs to be applied to each level. These data pools reflect the inter representivity of the different races and genders of persons “suitably qualified” for the relevant positions.
Once the EE Act amendments (aimed at streamlining the Department of Labour’s ability to take offenders to Court) are passed later this year, organisations will be exposed to the risk of being taken to Court and having fines of between 2% and 10% of payroll imposed on them. Also, the Department of Labour has increased its ability to police employers significantly. Once the EE Act amendments are passed, its ability to get the Labour Court to impose fines on employers who do not comply with the Act in setting EE Numerical Goals, will increase greatly.
Equity Pro enables organisations to:
- Set EE Goals that meet the complex requirements of the EE Act, referred to above.
- Set realistic and achievable EE Goals, aligned to their BEE EE Targets, and that facilitate the factoring in of Best Practice Workforce Planning principles.
- Manage the achievement of such EE Goals.
- Engage in workforce planning and prepare their identified black talent for positions to which they are to be promoted.
Equity Pro Free Trial Registration
Please complete the registration form below and we’ll get back to you.
Alternatively, you can contact us on the number listed below.