Consulting and Facilitation Services
We empower our clients to achieve effective transformation by attaining equitable representation of suitably qualified persons (as required by the EE Act), whilst raising the level of Human Capital Management practice. This in turn contributes to an increase in organisational performance, sustainability and shareholder value.
Our thorough and in-depth approach is based on our expert knowledge of EE Transformation and Human Capital Best Practice, and many years of practical experience and application.
We focus on:
- Setting up of EE Committees/Forums and EE Management structures.
- Assistance with D-G Reviews.
- Development of a comprehensive EE Transformation Policy and Procedure.
- Assistance in Institutionalising the management of EE using specially designed reporting templates.
- Training of EE Committees/Forums, EE Management structures and line managers to get their buy-in.
- Facilitated EE Audits workshops of organisations’ HR Policies, Procedures, Practices, to identify barriers to the advancement of persons from designated groups.
- Facilitation of meaningful EE Plans.
- Conducting of EE Audits to identify of gaps between existing and Best HR Practice.
- EE Report Submission workshops to assist organisations to complete the EE Report correctly.
- Risk Analysis in relation to both EE compliance and implementing EE strategically.
- EXCO edification and understanding of the Business Case for strategic EE transformation.
We also offer:
- A retainer service to assist companies on an ongoing basis with the management and facilitation of their EE Process.
- Equity Pro, a unique software EE Goal setting and management application.
- Facilitation of achievable EE Goals in line with BEE Targets and the requirements of the EE Act using Equity Pro.
- Facilitation of an EE Goals Setting and Management Policy, setting out how EE Goals are to be set and managed.
- Facilitation of Best EE Practice Strategies, inclusive of the scoping of the Project, Framework, Structures and Road Map.
Employers will require a diverse range of expertise to implement both EE and BEE effectively, which will ordinarily not be available in-house. We have identified the different fields of expertise that its clients may require for the effective implementation of EE and BEE and, through its highly competent network of experts, offers consulting services in each such field.
- Disability Access audits that provide detailed analysis of the disability access of any building, site, establishment, facility, etc. carried out with reference to all relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Disability Equity workshops to help organisations use disability integrated processes that are efficient and fair, emphasizing the need for a sound Disability EE Policy.
- Services, founded on a Best Practice approach, with regard to all specialist aspects of EE transformation, such as
- HIV/Aids Management
- Gender Mainstreaming/Awareness
EE GOAL SETTING TOOL
An advanced online Employment Equity Planning and Monitoring Tool that factors in all relevant aspects.
EES-SIYAKHA‘s customised, outcomes-based EE workshops have been run successfully for hundreds of clients, enabling them to unlock EE transformation blockages and to prepare them properly for the implementation of effective EE transformation.
These workshops, as well as the templates we have developed, are refined continuously so as to ensure maximum benefit to our clients.
Setting up of EE Committees/Forums:
Participatory workshops resulting in employers establishing a consultative forum or utilising an existing forum to discharge their consultative obligations as required by the EE Act.
EE Committee/Forum Training:
Customised, outcome-based workshops aimed at equipping EE Forums/Committees and their organisations to tackle change effectively.
Training for EE Management Structures:
High-level and structured training and support, which ensure that all EE role players understand and perform their tasks.
EE Awareness Training for line managers and staff:
Workshops aimed at getting buy-in, creating understanding of EE and SD Legislation, EE Transformation issues and challenges.
Diversity Management workshops:
Training and facilitation to enable an organisation to deal effectively and strategically with diversity issues, and to position itself to take advantage of change and the diversity of its
Disability Equity workshops:
Workshops to assist organisations to use disability integrated processes that are efficient and fair, emphasising the need for a sound Disability EE Policy.
Benefits of using our EE Training Services:
- We have developed best practice expertise in the EE transformation field as a result of 23 years focused experience. Our workshops are facilitated by leading experts in the field of EE.
- We has developed and refined templates that we make available during workshops.
- The outcomes of our EE workshops give everything needed to manage EE transformation effectively, and will empower the EE champion to drive EE transformation successfully.
- Our EE workshops secure buy-in from all stakeholders, including unions.
Sector Targets Update Webinar
Join EE expert, Adv Jan Munnik, on 28 February or 6 March 2024
Time: 10h00 to 12h00
Cost: R650,00 (VAT excluded)
Revised Draft Sector Target Regulations were published on 1 February 2024 that included significant changes to the manner in which Sector Targets are to be complied with, implemented and monitored.
The webinar will, apart from the new draft Regulations, deal with:
- Ramping up of EE Targets implementation monitoring and referral to Labour Court to have fines of 2% of turnover imposed of non-compliant members.
- The risks to business posed by Sector Targets and their implementation.
- “Justifiable reasonable grounds” that can be advanced for non-compliance.
- What members will have to start doing differently to minimise their risk.
- Complementary online EE compliance and implementation assessments that will be offered after the webinar to determine whether your organisation is at risk.